Welcome to our St. Peter the Apostle Parish Blog!
We are currently seeking parishioners to write blog posts for our website.
Not sure what to write about? Here are some suggestions:
- Upcoming events or news reports on events past
- Funny/Heart-warming St. Peter’s stories
- A good joke (be sure to attribute if you found it somewhere)
- What was your experience when you first came to St. Peter’s? Why did you stay
- Why did you get involved with a certain ministry? What has been the results in your life/the life of others? (ex. why did you do ARISE? Why do you sing in the choir? How did you become a lector?)
- Reflection on the mass readings for the upcoming week (be sure to get me this us well in advance (a few weeks) so Fr. Tony can have a look through!
- Reflection for certain liturgical seasons or feast days (ex. Lent, Advent, a special saint you want people to know about)
Sound interesting? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you are interested in writing! We can provide you editing, suggestions and clarification where needed. Happy Writing!